You don't have to spend a lot of money to get a cool and scary costume for Halloween. This tutorial teaches you how to create a mummy and witch costume with old clothes and just a little bit of fabric. For the mummy costume you will need long johns, muslin, black, gloves, black craft paint in a spray bottle. For the witch you will need a women's blouse, a black broom skirt or any black layered skirt, black paint, gray dye, and a cheap black witch hat. You can decorate the witch hat with trim and paint to make it look old and creepy. Watch this how to video and this Halloween you can be a wicked witch or a moldy mummy on a budget.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades