If you're one of those people that would rather make a Valentine's Day gifts than buy them, then this fun little project is right for you. Impress your special someone with this homemade bear. All you really need is a large lemon or orange.
There's not much instructions to make this project because the results will vary, but use the example in the image to guide you, and watch the video below.
- Choose the right lemon.
- Draw the outline of a bear on it. Note that the snout of the bear will be the top part of the lemon where the stem went.
- Use a blade to carve out the center, which is mainly the belly part of the bear.
- Remove the lemon from inside till you're left with the lemon peel/skin.
- Decorate it to your liking; add details to make it look more like a bear. Using a marker will help.
- Attach a peper clip on the back which will be used as a mini stand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades