Create a creepy undead look for a Halloween zombie costume with the little help of makeup and the steps in this how-to video. The cosmetics used for this look are: MAC - Pure White Paint Stick, Laura Mercier - Translucent Powder, MAC - Feline Pencil, MAC - Feline Pencil, MAC - Flammable Paint, MAC - Beauty Marked e/s, MAC - Fascinating Pencil, MUFE - Smoky Lash mascara, Guerlain - Kiss Kiss Lip Lift, and MAC - Pure White Paint Stick. Learn how to apply zombie makeup for Halloween by watching this video makeup lesson.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades