Alleviate your holiday shopping stress with this handy shipping deadline cheat sheet. It's all about organization (or the willingness to shell out extra for speedy delivery rates).
Straight from the source, cut off dates for UPS Domestic & International:
If you're shipping UPS, you have until the 23rd to use Next Day Air. For more details, you can view and print their holiday schedule here. Or you can print the format with more room for taking notes here.
For FedEx Express, you have until the 23rd. However, if you want to save some dough, better get it in by the 17th (or 13th, if you're shipping to or from Hawaii or Alaska) for the ground rate.
P.S. If you're really desperate, according to the cart you can do same-day shipping on the 25th. But I can only imagine what that costs...
Click through for international dates.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades