In this video tutorial, learn how to make a cardboard house with leftover cardboard that you may have sitting around from the holidays. You will need cardboard and plastic box rivets.
Create several holes along one side of your first piece of cardboard. These holes will be used to insert your rivets. Add your rivets to the cardboard. With your second piece of cardboard, press it into your rivets. This obviously makes the box larger. Then form a box shape. Additional pieces of cardboard can be attached with the rivets to create a roof. It does not have to be perfectly square, since this will most likely be for a child.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades