Ew, yes, you read right. Owl Pellets: masses of bone, teeth, hair, feathers and exoskeletons of various animals preyed upon by raptors, or birds of prey (re: spitballs of nastiness). For the lighter stomachs out there, have no fear, this Halloween party favor tutorial is from yuppie central, Martha Stewart's craft department, so all bones and other indigestible matter are completely faux.
(If you're like me, and you're oddly fascinated by the disgusting real deal, Martha Stewart recommends picking up some real owl barf at Pelletlab.com.)
Click through for instructions on making your own.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades