In this series of spooky videos about how to scare the heck out of your friends and neighbors, our haunted house expert tells you everything you need to know about setting up your own haunted house. Matt Cail, designer and director of the University of Washington's campus haunted house, shares the tips and advice he gained from putting the fright to university students. He begins by discussing goals for a haunted house then tells you how to achieve them with the seasoned advice of someone who has been there and done that. From mapping out your scares to hiring helpers and a guide, this series is as thorough as it is fun to watch. You will learn how to set up fake walls and fake scares, as well as how to guide your terrified guests from one scare to another.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades