Shiho Masuda Teaches you to make 3-D origami star using recycled materials. The materials required are leftover wrapping paper, ribbons, two 3. 25" cardboard squares, ruler, scissors, glue, double sided tape and an X-acto knife. She cuts out 8 6"x6" squares from paper and glues them back to back to make four double sided squares. The four pieces are folded into 3"x 3" squares and stuck together with double sided tape. The 2 cardboard pieces are covered with paper and 12" ribbons are taped to one corner of the 2 cardboard pieces. The squares are then taped to the backs of the cardboard. When you open it up, you get a beautiful 3D origami star.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades