This video demonstrates how to make your own Greeting Cards at home. You will need the following: water color paint in bottles with sponge tip applicators and spray, ruler, adhesive, solid color paper stocks, patterned paper, a rubber stamp, stamp cleaning products, a bone folder, and a trimmer. First, cut down your paper stock to 8.5" x 5.5". Fold it in half. Use the bone folder. Cut pattern paper to 4" x 5.25". This is the front of the card. Think of making layers and boarders. Use the adhesive to adhere the short printed paper to the larger one. Envelopes are in standard sizes. Therefore, you'll need to make sure that your card will fit in a standard envelope. After you are satisfied with your decorations, you are ready to send it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades