Jennisse uses an item called a Bowdabra which was purchased at Michaels to create beautiful holiday bow. First she uses a wire covered in gold and places it in the center of the Bowdabra. She uses two rolls of ribbon, making sure the wire on the sides is thick. Use a long piece of the ribbon to make longer legs on the bow. Facing down, she places it into the Bowdabra, twist the end, and make sure the ends are the same size. Press down the center of the Bowdabra making it tight, lift the wire, make a know and tightly seal it. Doing the same on the other side, the wire will hang down so that it can be placed wherever you choose. Arrange the bow and hang.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades