First the item list is as follows: three wreaths (small, medium, and large), two sticks, gloves, a scarf and a hat. You will also need some wire to hold the wreaths together, and the arms to the body. The first step is to use florist wire to tie the bottom, largest wreath to the medium wreath to form the lower section of the snowman. Then you repeat the same process for the head to the body. You then put a colorful hat, the scarf, and gloves and you have yourself a wreathy snowman.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades