We know that your Thanksgiving dinner guests will be inundated with food during your feast, but it's an awful nice gesture to send them home with something sweet as well. Rather than packing up a huge take out box with turkey leftovers or a piece of pie, why not hand out a small bag full of candies?
Check out this video to learn how to craft an adorable treat bag adorned with a Thanksgiving turkey.
Here are some cute Thanksgiving Turkeys that you can attach to a candy bag, magnet, bookmark or a greeting card. They are super easy to make, you do not need to use punches, you can hand cut the pieces yourself.
1. 3/4 inch circle punch for the Turkey's head
2. 3/4 inch square punch for the top hat
3. Flower punch for the Turkey's feet
4. 1 3/8 inch circle punch for the Turkey's body
5. Scalloped edge punch for the feathers
6. Embossing machine
7. Top note template
8. Paper cutter
9. Small hole punch for the Turkey's eyes
10. Regular hole punch for the Turkey's buttons
12. Glue dots
14. Fall colored card stock or construction paper
15. Fall colored candy
16. Small Ziploc baggies
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades