In this tutorial, we learn how to make a bow. First, take some fabric, it should be double the size that you want the bow. Now, fold this up in half horizontally, then fold it in half vertically. After this, sew the ends together on the bottom of the fabric. Turn this inside out, then bring it to the middle and turn around. Bend this in the middle, then bring the sides up. Shape this until you see the bow form, then sew along the middle to hold it down. When finished, you can use this however you would like or share with others, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades