Warning: this video does not demonstrate the actual instructions for making this spooky Halloween LED light up pumpkin that blasts a truck horn. Check out http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2008/10/howto_tuesday_scariest_pu.html for more information and a complete build process. Learn how to make it with the text and image process step by step. Halloween fun!!
What you need:
* Aduino - Available in the Maker SHED
* ProtoShield - Available in the Maker SHED
* Pumpkin - Real, plastic or foam
* 12Volt battery
* Car horn - $7 at local car shop or junkyard
* Buttons and/or switches
* LEDs - Any color, but I like orange
* Heat shrink tubing
Tools you need:
* Soldering Iron
* Pumpkin cutting/carving supplies
* Glue gun
It’s Cyber Monday on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all the big sales in the Gadget Hacks shop and Null Byte shop. Use code CMSAVE20 to save on everything, and use CMSAVE40 for all things apps and software. For online courses, apply code CMSAVE70 for the biggest discounts.