Warning: this video does not demonstrate the actual instructions for making this spooky Halloween LED light up pumpkin that blasts a truck horn. Check out http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2008/10/howto_tuesday_scariest_pu.html for more information and a complete build process. Learn how to make it with the text and image process step by step. Halloween fun!!
What you need:
* Aduino - Available in the Maker SHED
* ProtoShield - Available in the Maker SHED
* Pumpkin - Real, plastic or foam
* 12Volt battery
* Car horn - $7 at local car shop or junkyard
* Buttons and/or switches
* LEDs - Any color, but I like orange
* Heat shrink tubing
Tools you need:
* Soldering Iron
* Pumpkin cutting/carving supplies
* Glue gun
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.