This video shows you how to make a rustic gift basket. For this project, you will need the following: an oval metal pail, crinkle paper, chocolate bars, cutting board, cookies, dried fruit, crackers, almonds, smoked salmon, cheese, caramel corn, grapes, a standard cello bag, sharp scissors, ribbon, and a knife. First, you will need to set your base with crinkle paper. You can use any shredded paper: e.g. newspaper or specialty papers from a craft store. You will need to build your basket from the back to the front. Put the larger items in the back. A large box of chocolate and a tiny cutting board will fill out the back. Place smaller items in the front. Place the basket in the middle of the bottom of the cello bag. Pull the bag up over the bag. Slide the scissors across the bag to remove the excess. Tie with a ribbon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades