Gift baskets are a great way to celebrate the holidays and special occasions. They also are a great way for you to cheer a friend up and cure their blues. In this quick guide you will learn how to put together a kind and caring gift basket for someone recovering from illness.
If someone you know is feeling a little under the weather and in need of a pick me up, here is a great way to let them know you're thinking about them. Create a "back on your feet basket". Simply get a basket and fill it with your favorite home remedies, like tea, crackers, a good magazine and a blanket. To make this gift personal, add a little note; letting them know you're thinking about them and wishing them a speedy recovery back on their feet again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades