In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make paper gift bows. Begin by cutting 12 one inch wide strips of paper. Then fold the strip over to itself to create a cone shape and tape it together to hold it. Do the same for the other 3 strips. This will be the bottom of the bow. Glue the 4 pieces together. Do the same thing as the first 4 strips and create a second and third layer on the bow. Finish by making a small cylinder and glue it to the center of the bow. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making crafts, and would like to learn how to make their own gift bow to save money.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades