Michelina shows how to make Mexican Skulls with Sugar. You'll need a plastic skull mold, sugar, Meringue Powder, water, paste or powder food coloring, and powdered sugar. Add ingredients which would be 3 teaspoons meringur powder and r teaspoons water. Step Two: Mix ingredients. using your hands, make sure ingredients are well blended. Step Three: Fill your molds. Step Four: You'll need to wipe off the excess sugar. Make sure the top is smooth. Step Five: Flip your skulls over on a cut out paper plate. Let the skulls sit for twelve hours. Now you're ready to make frosting. Step Six: Add 2lbs of powdered sugar, 1/2 cup of meringue powder, and 1/2 cup water. Mix on a low level for nine minutes. Step Seven: Hollow out the skulls. Scrape gently inside the front and back pieces of the mold. Step Eight: Glue the skulls together. Put some of the frosting mixture on the edge of the back piece. Let it sit for five minutes to harden the frosting. Step Nine: Color the frosting. Add paste or powder food coloring. For this project don't use liquid and mix the frosting. Put them in a plastic bag and make sure you cut a small hole in the corner. Step Ten: Decorate! And thats an easy way to make skulls from sugar!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades