Learn how to make your homemade gift basket exciting by creating plumes with Debra Paulk. This method for adding spice to your gift basket is simple, cheap, and makes your gift basket look professionally made. These baskets are great for birthdays, a loved one, someone in the hospital, or any special occasion. Debra starts by rolling out several feet of cellophane, and folding the cellophane into a square, then folding the square in to a triangle. She then cuts the crease in the triangle, creating many more individual triangles. She begins to gather the cellophane triangles directly on top of one another. For the right effect, she begins crimping the ends of the triangle. This is how the plume effect is reached. Gather more and more triangles at the base of your plume, then tie it off with a twisty tie or something that will hold the base of your plume together. Now you have added an exciting element to your gift basket that everyone can enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades