In this tutorial, we learn how to make a holiday wreath on a budget. You will need: branches, round wire frame, Next, buy some holiday flowers, and ribbon. First, start to arrange your branches with some wire and mix different types of branches together. After this, start to add in the flowers and some holly to the branches as well. Tie these tight in different bunches so that you have a more secure bundle. After this, start to wrap them around the round metal frame that you have, then situate them around again as necessary. To finish, tie the wreath with your ribbon as you please, you can make this as creative as you would like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades