"Twas the week before Christmas and all around the house, no decorations were outside, my wife called me a louse. The columns though pretty, were tall, white and bare, it soon became clear that candy canes should be there."
Check out this holiday video to see how to make holiday candy cane exterior house decorations. This instructional Christmas video is a bit odd in comparison to the rest... it's narrated in a rhyme much like "Twas the Night Before Christmas."
To change your plain-looking house columns into giant, decorative, outdoor candy canes, you'll need plywood, bolts, paint, a drill, fabric, and wood blocks. Although not thorough, this video does demonstrate the process for this outdoor Christmas decor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades