In this video, we learn how to make holiday brunch ahead of time. Simple holiday brunch can take the pressure off and let you relax with your loved ones. Everything can be done a day ahead to let you do last minute tasks in just minutes. An overnight bread, cheese, and egg custard can sit in the fridge overnight so all you have to do in the morning is pop it into the oven. Try looking for coffee cakes that only take a few ingredients. Also, if you are making a salad, shred the lettuce ahead of time and then make the dressing the same time. A blood red mimosa is the perfect way to top off the brunch and it only takes seconds to make!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades