In this video you learn to make a spooky tree with decorations for a Halloween lawn ornament. They start you off with getting a branch that has limbs going off to look like a dead tree. Next they spray it with glossy black paint. They found an urn to put the tree in but you can use any pot. Mix some plaster up after you measure how much you will need to fill whatever pot or container you have chosen. Then you fill it with the plaster, stick your branch in it and secure it with tape. While this is drying you can get your decorations together or make your ornaments to hang on your tree. In this video they make some with broaches and beads, cake toppers, fake cob webs and glitter paint. Copy what they do or just use them for inspiration. Have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades