In order to decorate your presents during the holiday season, this quick tutorial will show you how to make a beautiful gift bow. Using a somewhat thick ribbon, determine the size of your bow and wind it around itself about 8-12 times, the more winds, the thicker your bow will be. Squeeze the loops of the ribbon together, making the ends overlap on the inside and fold it over. Then make two cuts on a diagonal through the center, making sure that you do not cut through. Unfold the loop and tie a pipe cleaner around the indent in the ribbons. Take each loop out individual and twist them, forming the bow shape. Using these quick steps, you will be able to quickly and efficiently make a beautiful bow that you can use to decorate any present.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades