Learn how to make a beautiful Christmas tree bauble ornament.
Step 1. Gather your materials.
Step 2. Cut two sheets of tissue paper in half at an angle.
Step 3. Cut a length of curling ribbon.
Step 4. Wrap the ball.
Step 5. Tie up the gatherered paper with your piece of curling ribbon.
Step 6. Cut another ribbon and curl it. Tie it around the gathered paper.
Step 7. Make a loop with curling ribbon.
Step 8. Attach it to the bauble and trim.
Your bauble is ready to hang on the Christmas tree! Learn how to make a quick and easy Christmas ornament.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades