We are shown how to make a delectable piece of art given by the author of Delectable Art. It's an Easter candy bouquet. Its a great gift to give during the Easter season following the candy giving tradition of Easter. The supplies needed to make this are: cellophane wrap (four different colors are used), scissors, floral wire, ruler, needle nose pliers, wire cutters, decorative Easter mug, sterofoam, clear scotch tape, glue and glue gun, floral tape and the candy of your choice. Directions on exact length for supplies are given in her book. The candy is arranged decoratively in the mug and the delectable candy bouquet is created!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades