Jane from A Floral shows us how to make a bow using satin ribbon. You should first get a long length of ribbon from the spool. You should next determine how long you want the tails of the bow to be. It's okay to make them a little longer because you can cut them off if needed. Start with a loop that is crossing over the top. Take another loop and cross it over the top so you make an X. Scrunch it together as tight as you can. Flip the satin over to one side, dull side down and shiny side up. Twist and make another loop then repeat gradually making the loops smaller. Make a tiny knot in the center with your final loop. To secure use a cloth covered wire.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades