The ability to tie a ribbon bow is a basic skill that can dress up any drab looking gift box.
With this video tutorial, learn how to tie a bow for wrapping a present using wire ribbon. Start with a basic knot to secure the ribbon to the box. Next, fold the ribbon repeatedly back over itself until reaching the desired amount of layers. Using the excess ribbon length, bind the center of the layered folds by wrapping down the center.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades