There's no reason to pay big bucks for an Advent wreath when making one yourself is cheap and easy.
You Will Need
* Small wreath
* 3 purple candles, pillar or tapered
* Rose-colored candle, pillar or tapered
* Tall white pillar candle
* Floral candle holders
* Decorations for your wreath, such as berries and pinecones
* Wire or floral sticks
Follow these steps to learn how to make your own Christmas advent wreath. Warning, use a flame retardant artificial wreath. Using real greens near open flames is an unnecessary fire hazard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades