Family Fun Video demonstrates how to make a leprechaun craft project. To make the leprechaun, you'll need a small paintbrush, a ruler, green craft foam, green paint, pink paint and a skin tone acrylic paint, a black permanent marker, tacky glue, a toilet paper glue, a decorative button and four brown pipe cleaners. Trace a circle onto craft foam with the toilet paper tube and make a larger circle for the hat brim. Cut them out and set them aside. Paint the tube green and then add face, hands, rosy cheeks and a nose. Paint brown hair on the back of the tube. Use a marker to draw on face and clothing details. Coil the pipe cleaners and attach them to the tube as hair and a beard. Create feet out of the other pipe cleaner and glue it onto the tube. Glue a strip of foam around the tube for arms. Then, glue the hat and brim onto the tube. Finally, glue a decorative button to the hat brim to complete the leprechaun project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades