In this how-to video, you will learn how to create a lucky charm. It is a symbol of good luck among the Irish. You will need a baking sheet, green polymer clay, a paper clip, pencil, and a key ring. Roll three one inch balls from the clay. Shape them into the clover leaves. Next, put them on a baking sheet and stick the pointed ends together. Set a paper clip in the center and flatten a piece of clay to seal the paper clip in. Draw lines in the center of the leaves with the pencil. Bake it according to the manufacturer directions. Once it is cool, slip it on to a key chain. This video shows you how to make a great charm for anyone.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades