Soft and sexy vampires are a dime a dozen these days. If you're tired of the soft, romanticized Twilight look, go for hardcore, traditional blood and gore. Max Sparber's nasty, blood-caked DIY vampire makeup is a relatively simple process and calls for few supplies.
- White, black, and gray greasepaint
- Vampire teeth available at most costume shops
- Black eyebrow pencil
- Stage blood
Click through to MAKE for the full tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades