Nothing like a a little blood and gore to get in the Halloween spirit. Nicole Magne of Craftzine demonstrates how to make a convincingly grisly headless Marie Antoinette costume. Brush up on your basic sewing and sculpting skills before you get started.
- Sewing machine
- Blue sheet foam insulation
- Acrylic paints
- Wooden dowels or other piping
- Oversized dress
- Long gloves
- Cotton stuffing
- Sculpting clay
- Plaster of Paris
- Sealer and mold release agent for plaster mold
- Urethane liquid flexible foam
Visit MAKE for full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades