In this video from FusionNW, Paige Walker from The Container Store gives us some gift wrapping tips. A lot of people have trouble wrapping presents with wrapping paper. Here we learn how to make it simple, with your gift-wrapped presents looking like they were professionally wrapped. Remember: A gift that's wrapped in a very special way is just as special as the gift itself! One thing that's important is that you measure the wrapping paper right, and this is demonstrated for us. You'll want to cut the paper so that the seam of our wrap ends exactly on the crease of the box. Another good tip is to use double-stick tape, with the goal of concealing completely the tape. This gives it a nice, crisp look. On the corners, we are shown another neat trick with double-stick tape to make it easy and perfect. Also, it's important to use a flat surface to wrap on. Finally, we're given tips on the bow and also shown how to make one by hand. Come to The Container Store if you'd like to learn how to wrap a gift in person.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades