Naturally dyed eggs is the way to go for Easter time. Aside from just using your normal dyes for Easter eggs, add a unique look by just using onion skins. Onion skins will dye your Easter eggs with a cook natural color, great for eating or for decoration.
Chef Cari from the Food Channel shows how to create beautiful hand-dyed Easter eggs using onion skins and rubber bands. Easter is just a few days away! And it's already springtime. See how to "stain" the egg with the oils from a yellow onion. Then, you dye the egg as you would normally. The result is a classic, gilded look. Try it and let us know how it goes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades