In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to gift wrap two bottles using the chopstick tenugui wrap technique. Tenugui is a thin Japanese hand towel made of cotton. The materials needed for this gift wrap are: a tenugui, chopsticks and two small bottles. Begin by laying the bottles horizontally as the bottom bases touch on the tenugui. Roll the tenugui and fold it up. Tie the ends with a double cross and add the chopsticks in the knot. This video will benefit those viewers who are planning to give a present with bottles and would like to gift wrap it in a unique way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades