The Flower god gets us all ready for the Chinese New year with a quick and very simple flower arrangement for a table centerpiece. You'll need some good luck bamboo, some ivy, little pieces of ginger and some passion flowers to accent the green. Take some of the ivy leaves and cover the centerpiece base. Cut them short at a sharp angle to cover everything. Next use the good luck bamboo to add height. Cut these at a sharp angle as well so that they will stay secure. The angles help it work as a wedge. Arrange the ginger around the bamboo to add color and finally place the flowers into position.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades