Whether you're dressing up as a snow queen, maybe from Narnia, or just going for some sort of wintery look, this how-to video shows a way to make some stunning costume makeup. The cosmetics used to create this look are Coty Translucent Setting Powder, Matte Texture Cream, Sugar, Brows: Platinum Plus Pro Lash Mascara, MAC Pixel Paint, MAC Silver Fog Pigment, MAC, Dovefeather Eye Shadow liner, MAC Facsinating Eye Kohl, Dovefeather Eye Shadow, Platinum Plus Pro Lash Mascara, Makeup Forever White Feather Lashes, MAC Laid Back Blushcreme, MAC Pure White Pigment, Translucent Setting Powder, MAC Vino Lip Pencil, MAC Wild 'Bout You, & Viva Glam III Lipsticks, and Translucent Setting Powder. Follow along with the steps in this video costume-making tutorial and learn how to recreate this snow queen makeup look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades