This how-to video shows off an extreme look for Halloween, if you want to be a glammed up, sexy vampire. For an optional accessory, try Lestat on your arm. The cosmetic products used to create this look are: Bare Escentual mineral foundation - Fairly Light, NYX White e/s, MAC Copperplate e/s (contouring), MAC Paint - Flammable, NYX Sunrise e/s, MAC Beauty Marked e/s, Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner in black, Ben Nye Cosmic Violet e/s, black kohl eyeliner (nameless brand), DUO Adhesive glue, red glitter, Jofrika eyelashes, MAC Velvetella lipliner, Nars Scarlet Empress lipstick, Jofrika theater blood, costume store fangs, and Rimmel - Chocolate Fountain nail polish. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to do a vampire makeup look for Halloween.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades